Adult Bible Studies
Aged based classes:
Our age based classes are designed to provide you with a community of people who have similar experiences.
- Young Adults – Room 205
- The young adult class is intended for adults that feel young. Ages range from high school graduates to the parents of high school graduates. This class emphasizes living out the Christian life in the midst of chaos as a parent, spouse, or employee.
- Curriculum: “Bible Studies for Life” with an emphasis on family, marriage, and work relationship
- Senior Adult Women – Room 206
- This class is dedicated for our senior ladies to encourage and fellowship with one another while embracing the truths of God. Using Lifeway’s “Bible Studies for Life” curriculum our Senior ladies engage one another in ways specific to their station in life.
- Curriculum: “Bible Studies for Life” with an emphasis on encouragement and fellowship
- Senior Adult – Room 201
- This class goes through books of the Bible as a group. There is no set curriculum, instead this group enjoys studying every jot and tittle from a passage as they study together. If you enjoy diving deep into the historical and theological depths of scripture then you will enjoy this class.
Curriculum: Commentary on various books of the Bible the group decides on
Keep in mind the stage in life listed is a loose categorization and will not prevent someone from joining. The important thing is for you to find a class that you are comfortable with and are learning about God’s word.
Our Topical Classes equip a large range of individuals about a common topic/book of the Bible.
Back to Basics – Room 100
The “Back to Basics” class is designed to help young believers discover the basics to the Christian faith. Nevertheless, several advanced Christians enjoy the class to remind them of the essentials to the Christian faith.
Curriculum: Topics/Books of the Bible essential for young believers
LIFE Group – Room 203
LIFE stands for Living In Faith Everyday. This class highlights how to live out spiritual truths in everyday situations. Be prepared to have lively theological and practical discussions derived from God’s word.
Curriculum: “Bible Studies for Life” with an emphasis on accountability and discussion within the group