The Jessie Loving Circle (JLC) prayerfully seeks to glorify God by offering services and activities for our church and community.
The JLC is focused on God’s word, the spiritual needs of families, missions, and fellowship, in order to encourage and strengthen each member’s relationship with Jesus Christ. Through prayer, God’s word, and the power of the Holy Spirit, we desire to create a fellowship of women that serve others with compassion and love.
- Have monthly meetings to study, pray, and share God’s word organize and develop programs (1st Monday of every month from 7:00 – 8:00pm in the fellowship hall)
- Increase women participation in serving the Lord
- Seek and/or create opportunities where JLC members can minister to others
- Provide literature, guest speakers and/or retreats to assist members’ spiritual growth and increase their understanding of issues that may affect their mind, body, and spirit
- Provide spiritual and relational value into the lives of members of the church family who are unable to leave their residence except with significant aid from others. (ie “Joy” and “SONshine”)
- Help and support local, state and foreign missions through service and monetary gifts
- Be an outreach to the community as the hands, feet and heart of Christ.
Facilitator: Sharon Jones (910) 695-6198
We are women who are married, single, widowed, 29 and holding!
-All Women are welcome