Realm Online Giving Instructions
- Access Realm
- Click on the link on the Cameron Baptist Webpage to be redirected to https://www.cameronbaptistchurch.org/onlinegiving/ or
- Click directly on this link. https://onrealm.org/CameronBaptistC/give/now
- You may need to use a web browser other than internet explorer to access Realm.
- Fill out the form
- Enter the amount you would like to give.
- Select the Fund you would like to contribute to by clicking on the drop-down menu. Tithes & Offerings is our General Fund and is the first one in the list.
- You can select multiple funds in the same transaction by clicking on the Another Fund Button.
- Select the recurrence of the gift.
- Please note only administrators or givers with a Realm account will be able to cancel a scheduled payment.
- Select the date of the gift.
- Enter in your email address. This will send you a receipt of the contribution.
- Click Continue.
- Enter in your payment information
- Select Credit/Debit or Bank Account.
- Enter in information.
- Enter in billing address.
- You can check the box save the information for future use.
- You can select to contribute an additional amount to help offset the processing costs. This will count as an additional contribution.
- Click Give.
- You should receive a receipt by email.
- Our church secretary will receive a notification and send you an invitation by email to set up an account.
- Once you have an account and sign in, it will bring you to your profile page. Please update any information that is incorrect.
- To give through your account, click on Giving on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the Give button
- The next screens will be like before.
- If you have any questions, please contact:
Karen Cox, Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper
Robin Bennett, Treasurer,