The Cameron Baptist Women’s Circle is a group of women who strive to be the hands and feet of Christ by serving others in and around their community. We support one another as sisters in Christ through regular Bible study and prayer. However, our main goal is to show Christ’s selfless humility through service and love.
Ministries we provide to our church and community:
- Friend-to-friend (provide care packages)
- Valentine’s day nursing home ministry
- Easter egg hunt with the Resurrection story
- Street Fair (parking, breakfast, lunch)
- Sharing Christmas (games, food, gifts, sermon, drama, and family photos)
- Baby showers
We meet every 1st Tuesday of the month at 6:30 at the homes of circle members or the church’s fellowship hall.
All ladies are welcome!
Please contact Cheri Hall,Connie Thomas, or Beverly Hendrick if interested in participating.